1. Ron Weasley in HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling
“Don’t let it worry you,” said Ron. “It’s me. I’m extremely famous.”
2. Eleanor in ELEANOR & PARK by Rainbow Rowell
I miss you, Eleanor. I want to be with you all the time. You’re the smartest girl I’ve ever met, and the funniest, and everything you do surprises me. And I wish I could say that those are the reasons I like you, because that would make me sound like a really evolved human being …‘But I think it’s got as much to do with your hair being red and your hands being soft … and the fact that you smell like homemade birthday cake –Park thinking of Eleanor
3. Anne in ANNE OF GREEN GABLES by L.M. Montgomery
You’d find it easier to be bad than good if you had red hair.
4. Clary in THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS by Cassandra Clare
“Clary,” Jace said again. “You know: short, redheaded, bad temper.”
5. Fred and George Weasley in HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling
“George” said Fred, “I think we’ve outgrown full-time education.”
“Yeah, I’ve been feeling that way myself,” said George lightly.
“Time to test our talents in the real world, d’ you reckon?” asked Fred.
“Definitely,” said George.
And before Umbridge could say a word, they raised their wands and said together: “Accio brooms!“