1. All Time Favorite Authors: Even though my favorite authors change all the time, I love to think about the authors whose books have meant a lot to me and who I also know that I will continue reading their works in the future.
2. Characters I Would Want With Me on a Deserted Island: This was a lot of fun. Even though it was tempting to only include characters based on the “hotness” factor, we did also include a couple of characters that were interesting (Hermione and Frodo). Most of the others, yeah…hotness factor.
4. Favorite Classic Books: The classics never go out of style and they’re what set the bar for all books. For us, these books were books that we read in high school or college, but we love them so much we reread them whenever we get the chance.
5. Places Books Make Me Want to Visit: People always say that books take you to places and they’re so right. Whether it’s another country, another time in history, or an imaginary world of dwarves,elves, and wizards, I always wish I could be right there with the characters in the books.
7. Books If You Like… Pretty In Pink: This one was fun, because we got to brainstorm books about couples from different backgrounds who fall in love.
8. Book That Make You Cry: We love a good tear-jerker, and these ten certainly made us get out the tissues for a big cathartic cry.
9. Book Turn Offs: We all have them, right? We stay mostly positive in this space, but it’s always good to share those pet peeves that drive us crazy in books.
10. Books I Wish I Could Read Again for the First Time: This is a tough one to explain, but once you read the list, you get it. It’s impossible to recapture exactly the same state of wonder and joy that you have the first time you read an awesome book. We chose ten titles that blew us away so much we are envious of those readers checking them out for the first time.