What I’m looking for is:
- An adult (18 & up) who loves to read young adult literature.
- Someone who can read quickly and dependably turn in a review or feature every week (at least 2-3 reviews a month, a mix of new releases and backfill we haven’t covered, as well as the other features we used to update on the blog, like Literary Crush, Amazing Couples, etc.).
- Someone who can off the top of their head come up with favorite YA authors, heroines, literary crushes, and other feature ideas.
- Someone with a definite interest in reading diverse books.
- Someone who can just as easily read an e-book as a physical copy.
- Someone who can look beyond ship wars and hype to intelligently discuss the actual text.
- Someone who can help build/engage our audience on social media.
What I can offer you is:
- Regular mailings of books to read and review, from myself and publishers. So many you too will need new bookshelves.
- Opportunities to interview authors (via email), participate in blog tours, and come up with new features.
- Your bio in our “About us” section as a full co-blogger/contributor